Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pinky and Farm Life in Dentville

 
Porky these are the chickens that I help RAA take care of, on the farm.
 
Wow you guys have chickens!
 
Yes we get up earlier in the morning and feed the chickens, and the other animals here on the farm.
 
Ren and I get up earlier in the morning, maybe Ren and I could get some chickens also.
 
Silly Porky, your so cute, chickens need room to roam and eat bugs and stuff, we call these happy chickens.
 
Happy chickens ?
 
Yes Porky, when they get out like you see, they just love it, scratching and digging for bugs. They also lay eggs for us, and they are delicious and much better then store bought.
 
I think Dee O Gee and Ren and I, would like to live on a farm.
 
Porky I think your right, Ren sure loves to grow things.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment