Wednesday, September 3, 2014
As a 23-year District 5 resident and UC Irvine graduate, I respectfully request your vote for Pomona City Council, District 5. With my background as a 24-year veteran and current Lieutenant in law enforcement, I have proven integrity, commitment, leadership, enthusiasm, and experience. As a successful community leader, PTA president, coach/youth mentor, I will continue to address quality of life issues within our neighborhoods. Quality of life, safety, and beautification of our community are my top priorities. I will listen to resident concerns, will diligently respond and follow through to find solutions. I will implement open community forums to restore responsive LEADERSHIP for our residents.
As your Councilmember, I will:
-Implement family events: movies in the park
-Diligently monitor District 5 developments
-Develop Senior/Youth volunteer patrols
-Partner with local colleges for community gardens/classes
-Improve maintenance and safety of our parks
-Enhance traffic safety and road maintenance
-Beautify greenbelts/common areas
-Apply for grants for improved safety and security
-Address health and wellness issues
-Pursue options for a senior/youth community center
I will be honored and humbled to serve as your District 5 City
Councilmember. I respectfully request your vote for Alicia Malone: Your voice for a SAFE, STRONG, and BEAUTIFUL community.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment