Sunday, December 7, 2014

Pomona has two Histories, Northside and the Southside

 
Well it goes to show you, all of Pomona's history started on the north side. I mean everything, it doesn't say anything about the Edison Historic Dist. or the Pomona Mall or us here on the Southside of Pomona, where we have all sorts of history here. 
So when you check out the map below, of the so called historic districts in Pomona, you can see how miss informed they are about where Pomona's history started. It's sad that they only cover the northern part of Pomona (their part) and not cover all of Pomona.
Like I said in the past they need new leadership, someone who will cover all of Pomona's history, not just the north side, where it just happens to be where some of these so called historians live. They just want to cover their part of the history of Pomona (it's a me, me thing or something else, but I'm not going there).
But for me it's as clear as light what they want you to believe. That the only Historic Dist. that are in Pomona, are the ones you will see on the map. But their wrong, and I'm here to tell them, let's get it right, or get someone that will.
 
                               To view map,  Click here for a map of Pomona's historic districts.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment