Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Scrappy Toys and the da Art Gallery

 
Well lately I've been making toys for the kids at the Da Art Gallery here on Main St. in Pomona. The kid's come by, and paint the toys.
So one day, I came by the da, and they asked me if I can do something with these pieces of wood. So  I said, let me see what I can come up with.

 
First I came up with these boxes, the kids can paint them up and use them for storing some of their art supplies. No nails, just wood glue.

 
And I like airplanes, so I came up with these. The one in the back is a jet airplane and the other is just your run of the mill airplane.
Again the kids can paint them up, and then take them home.
So I'm going to make few more boxes for the kids and maybe a few more airplanes.
 
 
 Now if I can get Porky and Dee O Gee to help, well never mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment