Tuesday, February 28, 2017

What Matters Most To You?

 

Friends,
What Matters Most To You?Would you take just two minutes and fill out this survey about community priorities?
What Matters Most To You Survey
Many issues come before the state Legislature every year. When introducing legislation and making decisions that affect the state, I work to represent your best interests. Transportation, housing, and healthcare are especially critical issues and your input is important. Please take a moment to share your top priorities with me, it means a lot!
Sincerely,
Signature
Freddie Rodriguez
Assemblymember, 52nd District
P.S. One of your priorities not listed on the survey? Fill in the comment section- I'll be reading them!
Please visit my website to learn more about my legislative work and priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment