Friday, October 20, 2017

There is a loophole that needs to be fixed



This homeless guy has been camped out here for years, they come by and tell him to leave, but in a few days, he's right back again.


Today he's gone, but he'll be back. Here's the problem or loophole I was talking about.
One of the reasons he keeps coming back is, as long as he's not blocking the sidewalk, he can camp out anywhere he wants, just as lone he doesn't block the sidewalk.
And I say that's a bunch of Horse Hockey, we have to close this loophole, so people like this will stop camping out on our sidewalks.
We the people pay tax's to keep our streets clean and safe. Not be someone's instant camping ground, Or in this guys case, he's homesteaded that damn sidewalk, he may be gone now, but like I said, he'll be back.
So Mayor of Pomona let's close this loophole and let's take back our sidewalks.
I would ask my council member, but she doesn't know what's going on her Dist.



No comments:

Post a Comment