As the Thanksgiving holiday approaches, I want to send my heartfelt thanks to everyone in the 52nd Assembly District. Thank you for your passion, drive and dedication to making our community better.
And, as the biggest holiday shopping season approaches, I encourage you to shop local whenever you can. This year, Saturday, Nov. 25 is known as "Small Business Saturday," a day to show support for these key drivers of our local economy. One of the best investments we can make in our community is supporting local businesses.
I hope you'll join me.
Warmly,

Freddie Rodriguez
Assemblymember, 52nd District
And, as the biggest holiday shopping season approaches, I encourage you to shop local whenever you can. This year, Saturday, Nov. 25 is known as "Small Business Saturday," a day to show support for these key drivers of our local economy. One of the best investments we can make in our community is supporting local businesses.
I hope you'll join me.
Warmly,

Freddie Rodriguez
Assemblymember, 52nd District


No comments:
Post a Comment