Saturday, March 26, 2022

Pomona T.V. News, Racing on W. Second St. someone is going to get hurt or killed.

 


Hey folks sorry about this, still having issues with this here computer. The Movie Maker I use took a crap. But I needed to get the word out on what is going on with these car actions over here on W. Second St. at S&J  Towing where the sell cars.


I did a video about this awhile back and I did call the PPD about today. The big heavy guy standing next to his Mustang was showing off his wheels with speed. 


This guy in the dark Mustang was doing a lot of speeding up and down Second St. And this is what I was worried about and I told the police about someone is going to get hurt or killed. So check out the next video below,


Stupid is, is what stupid does.







No comments:

Post a Comment