Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Pomona Peacoeks

 
 
Sure are pretty birds.

 
Part of my walk today, the bird was enjoy the morning sun.

 
Just enjoying the sun, I almost wanted to join the bird.

 
Hey, looks like he spotted me, I guess me dressed a small palm tree didn't fool the bird.
So anyway these birds have been a fixture in this neighborhood for years and years.
 Back when I was at Lincoln School (never seen one at that time) but this girl named Teri from school, said she had Peacocks in her yard.
Teri was like born with a silver spoon in her mouth (should of been a silver cork) so we took what ever she said, and said OK Teri
But not long after that, I seen one, crossing the street. I was on my bike, and I seen one.
Wow that's one big rooster, peacock, whatever it was. OK I'm a believer now.
So that was my first experience, in meeting the big bird. And that's how it was back in 1963

No comments:

Post a Comment