Friday, May 30, 2014

I FOUND IT !

 
Click on picture to see the train.
 
I've been looking for a picture of this Old Steam Locomotive, that use to be across the street from the Brackett Airport.
This train was about half the size of a regular steam locomotive, and the wooden cars where fitted to carry passengers.
I marked the spot with the number 1 as you can see in the picture.
As kid's we use to ride our bikes to Puddingstone Lake, and we came in the back way near the airport.
And every time we would stop and play on the train . This train was complete and with railroad tracks, it was all there.
I hope some day I can find a better picture of the train, back then I heard that they wanted it to go around the lake, but that never took place.
And when they remodel the whole golf course, it was gone, never knew what ever happened to it. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment