Saturday, September 20, 2014

Pomona's Southside Historical Society - This Old House, 650 W. Holt

 
Now this old house was built in 1901, when I looked it up it said, that this house is off the market. When they say that, I'm pretty sure it's going to be torn down, what a shame.
We have so much history here, and gets ignored because it's on the wrong side of down.
That's when Pomona Southside Historical Society comes in, we cover all of Pomona, not just in the neighborhood where SOME people live. 
So any money that they get, will be spent in their neighborhood, you'll never see that money spent here on the southside, like historic neighborhood signs here. Because there all on the northside, not the southside.
Or you'll never see a workshop, to show people how to restore your house, here in southside of Pomona.
Like I said we have so much history here, and it's being ignored by those PEOPLE.
Well I hope to change that, right now it's just me, but if you like to join me, just let me know in the comment section. And I will get in touch with you, and you can tell me about the history, in your neighborhood.
Maybe we can raise money to get some signs made up, we have all of downtown Pomona, which should be designated as a historic landmark.
It will be cold day in hell, if THOSE PEOPLE will ever do that.


No comments:

Post a Comment