Tuesday, March 17, 2015

New from Scrappy Toys

 
Well first I started with this here big piece of cardboard, that I pulled out of a dumpster. 

 
Then I made pattern for the body, after that, I started to mold the body in place.

 
Once I got everything in place and the glue dried, I made the turret and next the gun barrel.

 
Using a wood towel for the cannon and paper towel roll, for the front and back. I just cut out a piece of the towel roll, and since it already had a curve to it, it worked perfect. And then I just glued it on and let it dry.

 
So far this is what I have, and still have a lot more to do. So next time you see it, it will be all done. OK from your friends here at Scrappy Toys, "You take care, and take care of those ones you love".
Porky, Dee O Gee, say goodbye folk's
 
 
Goodbye Folk's.

No comments:

Post a Comment