Sunday, January 21, 2018

Todays find and Porky is getting sleeper, No I'm not!!



Every once in a while, someone or some people, leave out some food, for anyone who might need it. So today there was this case of BEEF STEW, that once again, someone was cool enough to drop off these here packs, of BEEF STEW. There was a case of 30 or so of these packs inside the box. So I took three, for later in the week, date Aug. of 2019, plenty of time.
Bad thing about this, the sodium is 470, hmm, maybe I should think about this first.
Don't worry, Dee O Gee and I will take of them.
Yeah I bet you will.


Ok for the next find, these here very small clothespins. Now what the heck would someone use these for. Sitting here looking at these things, and I can't figure them out. You can't use them to hang anything. Or maybe you can hang them from something, like nose hairs (Porky's ideal).
Ok Porky, come here lets try them on you.
No way Ren!
OK Porky, I'll wait till your sleeping, then I'll clip them on.
I wont sleep!
Porky, your getting sleepy, your eye lids are soo heavy, sleeper and sleeper your getting.
Stop it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment