Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Porky meets Pinky

Oh I guess it was a little over a year ago, that Pinky from Missouri came for a visit.
Pinky lives with RAA, and RAA thought it would be nice, if Pinky came out for visit.
I couldn't believe how shy Porky is, he didn't know what to make of her, or what to say.
Pinky talks with a southern accent, RAA said she didn't know where she picked that up from.
But after awhile, Porky did let go of my leg, and they both came inside for some lunch. Then after that, all was good.
Dee O Gee and I just stood back, and watched Porky, just melt in her hands. That Porky, I think he's in love. 
Then after a week, she went back to Missouri to live with RAA.
But that's not the end of the story.

They've been emailing each other since then, so stay tune folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment