Saturday, February 2, 2019

Update on the City of Pomona's City Yard on Monterey Ave.


Well they removed all the contaminated dirt and they need to fill it with new dirt. Well not new dirt, dirt can't be new, OK with clean dirt. Hmm dirt can't be clean either, dirt is dirty.
Ren just say they got some other dirt to fill in for what they removed.
OK thanks Porky.
Do you wanna do this Porky?
No Ren your just doing fine.

And here their compacting the new dirt.
Ren that's not new dirt.
What do you mean Dee O Gee?
It's old dirt, old dirt can't be new dirt, it's just plane old dirt. I know I've been digging in dirt all my life. And that my friend is old dirt.

I forgot what the heck I was talking about now.
Ren you were talking about the new miniature golf course that's being built.
Oh Ok thanks Porky, hold on now! that's not what these pictures are showing.
Well any way folks their still working on the what ever their working on, I'll get back with you on that what ever it is.
 Ren I know what it is now.
Lord help me, please stop the rain so they can go outside and play.


No comments:

Post a Comment