Friday, December 25, 2020

House for Gato

 


Now what Ren ?


This is what's up, Gato use to just sleep in the box with no cover. So I found this plastic container and cut a door way for the Gato. I was going to cut it off, but I was thinking (look out) if I leave a flap, it will help keep the rain out. Well good thing I did, it rained the other day.




When I would go for my ride in the mornings, someone dropped off 4 kittens, now there is only one left. So I started along with the business where he lives started to feed him. 


So Gato is doing pretty well I must say, the people that work there say, when the lunch bell rings, Gato comes running to the lunch room for left overs, lol smart cat. So today it was milk and dry cat food for the day and a some water.


I do what I can to help out, how about you ?




 





No comments:

Post a Comment